V's Take

Dear V: My man’s requests are too much to swallow…

V ,

I can’t give my boyfriend another blowjob. His cum tastes weird to me. I have had great baby batter in the past, but my boyfriend has nasty sperm. I might breakup with him because I value the blowjob. What should I do?

Swallowing His Pride

Dear Deep Throat,

Well, for one as experienced as yourself, it sucks to realize that not everyone has the same delectability when it comes to a guy’s cum. Though frightening, this experience can help broaden your horizons and increase your sexual palette. Just like sushi or caviar, you’ll have to become acquainted with the sweet, the salty and – what you call – the weird.

I also feel that this could be a great opportunity to see sex for something other than a chance to venture into a man’s nether regions. While you may like the taste or the whole idea, it can be a distraction from what is really important. And no, I do not intend to make this a romanticized, ABC Family movie lesson where love always prevails.

We are sexual beings, and regardless of our feelings, we sometimes need a good, old-fashioned go-around! And by important, I mean using sex as a way to bond in whichever relationship you are practicing – whether monogamous or friends with benefits. You don’t know a person well until you’ve seen his manhood, right?

So, in the interest of your personal well-being and that of your growing relationship, it might be best to tell him. Let him know that you like to swallow, but it’s not working out. Try to break it to him after he’s watched his favorite show, had a couple of drinks and is waiting for the good stuff. You might be surprised.

While I normally don’t like to discuss politics, I’ve got to give props to Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” health campaign. She might just be the answer to saving your seductive craving with her new “My Plate,” which is like a food pyramid, but in the shape of a plate. Yeah, talk about genius.

Sperm taste and consistency is connected to what one eats. Does he constantly eat junk food, red meat or cabbage vegetables like cauliflower and broccoli? All of these can cause a salty or rotten taste. Help monitor his diet. Try swallowing after having various good meals with plenty of water. See if swallowing then becomes a sweeter time.

If the diet doesn’t work, the chunkiness could also be related to a lack of his personal upkeep: masturbation. Frequent bishop beatings lead to less of the nutrients that sperm need in their journey. If that’s your goal, then you might need to convince him to do both, but remind him to keep the jerking to a moderate level. We wouldn’t want him pleasing himself too often when he’s got you.

Best,

Advice Columnist

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...