University of Miami Frost School of Music alumni are recognized on Latin music’s biggest night—the 2 ...

A new course is providing students a primer on planning the Super Bowl, one of the biggest events of ...

A week full of spirit, friendly competition and ’Canes pride was on display during Homecoming and Al ...

Griffin Berkenfeld, a University of Miami senior and director of CaneStage’s upcoming production of ...

With public impeachment hearings set to begin Wednesday, University of Miami experts weigh in on wha ...

CORAL GABLES, Fla. - University of Miami head women's basketball coach Katie Meier announced th ...

Miami head men's basketball coach Jim Larrañaga announced Wednesday the signing of consensus fo ...

Two members of the Miami women's tennis team earned spots in the Oracle/ITA singles rankings to ...

For the first time in over a decade a pair of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes ...

The No. 17/19 Miami women's basketball team downed North Florida, 78-55, in front of 4,017 fans ...