Photo

Slideshow: Greek Week

(Photos by Holly Bensur, Cayla Nimmo, and Sydney Polke)

After a week of events, fundraisers, and competitions, Greek Week came to a close Sunday afternoon. The White Team, consisting of the sisters of Alpha Delta Pi, and the brothers of Phi Delta Theta and Lambda Chi Alpha, took home the overall trophy. This week is dedicated to raising money for United Cerebral Palsy (UCP). Their mission is to advance the independence, productivity, and full citizenship of people with disabilities through an affiliate network.

Cayla Nimmo

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has awarded the University of Miami a 2019 NCAA ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...