NEWS_EWeek_cn

Senior Matt Kowalski paddles a concrete canoe around Lake Osceola on Wednesday afternoon. Students had the opportunity to row either the concrete canoe or a fiberglass one as part of Engineering Week. Every year, the Engineering school participates in a concrete canoe build for a conference that will take place later this year. The canor Kowalski is paddeling is the one from a competition three years ago. There are two more events for Engineering Week. Thursday, Society of Women Engineers (SWE) are hosting Introduce a Girl to Engineering and Saturday starts a 24-hour “hackathon,” UHack, where students must create an app in the allotted time. Cayla Nimmo // Photo Editor

Cayla Nimmo

University of Miami President Julio Frenk and Miami-Dade Public Schools Superintendent Alberto Carva

Experts in the Department of Political Science’s 2020 election class explain why all eyes may be on

The Frost School of Music’s Band of the Hour discovers new ways to deliver school spirit at the Hard

Lauren Markwith played four years with Miami Hurricanes soccer. Now, she is on staff for Inter Miami

Sierra Domb uses her communications skills to raise awareness of and funding for studies on a sensor