News, Student Government

Student Government Elections 2013

Editor’s note: The list of platforms for the One of U ticktet is currently not displaying properly. The Miami Hurricane is working to correct this problem quickly.

With no referendum on the ballot, this year’s Student Government election is all about the candidates. Two tickets are vying for the top seats, students are running for Senatorial positions, and each is fighting for the opportunity to be the voice of the student body.

Click below to see a side-by-side comparison of the two tickets.

[dciframe]http://carlosmella.com/interactive/index.html,1250,2000,0,auto,align:left;zoom:0.47;-moz-transform: scale(0.5);
-moz-transform-origin: 0 0;
-o-transform: scale(0.5);
-o-transform-origin: 0 0;
-webkit-transform: scale(0.5);
-webkit-transform-origin: 0 0;[/dciframe]

Interactive graphic by Daniel Cepero and Carlos Mella.

Want to learn more about who The Miami Hurricane supports? Click here to read our staff editorial.

Haven’t gotten a good look at the candidates? Check out our photo slideshow.

Missed the debate? Catch up here.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

Jordan Coyne

Travis Montaque, founder and CEO of Holler.io, will share how understanding his customers helped him ...

The University of Miami’s museum marks an important milestone. ...

Using lidar technology to peer through thick vegetation, researchers are learning more about the lon ...

University Archives invites the community to visit the exhibition at the Otto G. Richter Library bef ...

The University will work with binational members in the U.S. and Mexico to carry out multidisciplina ...