News, Student Government

Student Government Elections 2013

Editor’s note: The list of platforms for the One of U ticktet is currently not displaying properly. The Miami Hurricane is working to correct this problem quickly.

With no referendum on the ballot, this year’s Student Government election is all about the candidates. Two tickets are vying for the top seats, students are running for Senatorial positions, and each is fighting for the opportunity to be the voice of the student body.

Click below to see a side-by-side comparison of the two tickets.

[dciframe]http://carlosmella.com/interactive/index.html,1250,2000,0,auto,align:left;zoom:0.47;-moz-transform: scale(0.5);
-moz-transform-origin: 0 0;
-o-transform: scale(0.5);
-o-transform-origin: 0 0;
-webkit-transform: scale(0.5);
-webkit-transform-origin: 0 0;[/dciframe]

Interactive graphic by Daniel Cepero and Carlos Mella.

Want to learn more about who The Miami Hurricane supports? Click here to read our staff editorial.

Haven’t gotten a good look at the candidates? Check out our photo slideshow.

Missed the debate? Catch up here.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

Jordan Coyne

Women’s soccer World Cup champion Megan Rapinoe urged University of Miami students to fight for equa ...

Engineering and business professors met with officials from the City of North Bay Village and Miami- ...

University of Miami and Miami Dade County Public Schools educators say bringing mental health inform ...

The School of Architecture and College of Engineering are offering new master’s programs to train th ...

Ian Diaz Brannon is the recipient of the Jenkins Scholarship, a full-tuition scholarship awarded to ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.