News, Student Government

Student Government Elections 2013

Editor’s note: The list of platforms for the One of U ticktet is currently not displaying properly. The Miami Hurricane is working to correct this problem quickly.

With no referendum on the ballot, this year’s Student Government election is all about the candidates. Two tickets are vying for the top seats, students are running for Senatorial positions, and each is fighting for the opportunity to be the voice of the student body.

Click below to see a side-by-side comparison of the two tickets.

[dciframe]http://carlosmella.com/interactive/index.html,1250,2000,0,auto,align:left;zoom:0.47;-moz-transform: scale(0.5);
-moz-transform-origin: 0 0;
-o-transform: scale(0.5);
-o-transform-origin: 0 0;
-webkit-transform: scale(0.5);
-webkit-transform-origin: 0 0;[/dciframe]

Interactive graphic by Daniel Cepero and Carlos Mella.

Want to learn more about who The Miami Hurricane supports? Click here to read our staff editorial.

Haven’t gotten a good look at the candidates? Check out our photo slideshow.

Missed the debate? Catch up here.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

Jordan Coyne

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.