Chick-fil-A survey

Check out the results in Monday issue.

Would you want a Chick-fil-A location on campus?

• Yes (50%, 39 Votes)
  • No (38%, 30 Votes)
  • I don't care (14%, 11 Votes)

Total Voters: 78

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

When attending a UM event, would you care if the organization catered from Chick-fil-A?

• No, it doesn't matter to, and I would still attend the event (46%, 31 Votes)
  • Yes, it matters to me, but I would still attend the event (31%, 21 Votes)
  • Yes, it matters to me, and I wouldn't attend the event (22%, 15 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Did Chick-fil-A's decision to donate company profits to anti-LGBT organizations affect your decision to eat at their franchises?

• No, and I continue to eat their food (55%, 35 Votes)
  • Yes, and I stopped eating their food (31%, 20 Votes)
  • No, but it would have if I did eat their food (14%, 9 Votes)

Total Voters: 64

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you believe private companies should be allowed to donate their profits to other organizations?

• Yes (96%, 64 Votes)
  • No (4%, 3 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Would knowing the values of a corporation or company affect your decision to purchase their product(s)?

• Yes (69%, 45 Votes)
  • No (31%, 20 Votes)

Total Voters: 65

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

How conscious are you of the track records of the companies you buy from?

• 2 – Somewhat conscious (49%, 33 Votes)
  • 3 – Neutral (22%, 15 Votes)
  • 1 – Not conscious (13%, 9 Votes)
  • 4 – Very conscious (12%, 8 Votes)
  • 5 – Extremely conscious (3%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Boston College star Ky Bowman came down with a 102-degree fever on Saturday night. Jordan Chatman an ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Sunday: ▪ New UM defensive coordinator Blake Baker has asked UM ...

Emese Hof and No. 20 Miami think they can play with anyone, and it shows. Hof scored 18 of her 25 po ...

New University of Miami baseball head coach Gino DiMare wanted to start strong. He got perfection. T ...

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The Hurricanes dropped a tight contest with the Eagles in Chestnut Hill, 64-57. ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

Junior Renate Grimstad led the way for Miami and is tied for 18th at one-over-par, while sophomore K ...