Chick-fil-A survey

Check out the results in Monday issue.

Would you want a Chick-fil-A location on campus?

• Yes (50%, 39 Votes)
  • No (38%, 30 Votes)
  • I don't care (14%, 11 Votes)

Total Voters: 78

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

When attending a UM event, would you care if the organization catered from Chick-fil-A?

• No, it doesn't matter to, and I would still attend the event (46%, 31 Votes)
  • Yes, it matters to me, but I would still attend the event (31%, 21 Votes)
  • Yes, it matters to me, and I wouldn't attend the event (22%, 15 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Did Chick-fil-A's decision to donate company profits to anti-LGBT organizations affect your decision to eat at their franchises?

• No, and I continue to eat their food (55%, 35 Votes)
  • Yes, and I stopped eating their food (31%, 20 Votes)
  • No, but it would have if I did eat their food (14%, 9 Votes)

Total Voters: 64

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you believe private companies should be allowed to donate their profits to other organizations?

• Yes (96%, 64 Votes)
  • No (4%, 3 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Would knowing the values of a corporation or company affect your decision to purchase their product(s)?

• Yes (69%, 45 Votes)
  • No (31%, 20 Votes)

Total Voters: 65

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

How conscious are you of the track records of the companies you buy from?

• 2 – Somewhat conscious (49%, 33 Votes)
  • 3 – Neutral (22%, 15 Votes)
  • 1 – Not conscious (13%, 9 Votes)
  • 4 – Very conscious (12%, 8 Votes)
  • 5 – Extremely conscious (3%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

There are few players across Florida whose recruitment has been harder to parse than Derick Hunter’s ...

While University of Miami fans are not exactly thrilled about their Hurricanes going against the Wis ...

There was a time John Dixon looked like he would have his choice of just about any college he wanted ...

Part 2 of a 3-part series Former Marlins president David Samson, now unshackled by any contractual r ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

A record number of gifts have been collected across UM campuses to benefit children and seniors in t ...

Former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, who previously served as minister of the interior and mi ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...

The University of Miami's redshirt senior setter Haley Templeton was named to the 2018 AVCA All ...