Watch movies under the stars in Miami Beach

Looking for a way to unwind during the stressful school week? All you need is a blanket, a bottle of wine (for those of age, of course) and your best buds, then head over to the Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage.

The SoundScape Cinema Series is part of the Arts in the Park program by the city of Miami Beach.

Featuring a 7,000-square-foot projection wall, spending the night lying under the stars while watching one of your favorite movies is no longer something you only see in the movies.

Last season, the SoundScape Cinema Series screened “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl,” “Ghostbusters” and “Chicago.”

This free weekly series happens on Wednesdays at 8 p.m., with other well-known films like “Moulin Rouge” and “Raiders of the Lost Ark.”

The Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage is located at the corner of 17th Street and Washington Avenue.

If You Go:

Where: Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage, located at 17th St. and Washington Ave.
When: Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

Lauren Cohen

Contributing Edge Writer

The University of Miami is closely monitoring the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Universit ...

A new study looks at how expectations create positive or negative emotions when academic grades are ...

Industrial engineering professor Nurcin Celik is developing technology that would allow local power ...

The Master of Professional Science in Urban Sustainability and Resilience, offered by the College of ...

University of Miami students and professors discuss the issues surrounding Clearview AI, a new softw ...