Photo

Volunteer LINK Dog Wash

Maria Francis, junior, Nikita Gurudas, junior, Chhaya Nene, senior, and Mike Acosta, senior, give Jack Daniels, J.D., gets his free dog wash on the Rock on Sunday as part of Link's service project. J.D. is the three year old dog of Link chair Acosta, "The dog wash is free, but we are raising money for our Relay for Life team." Link will be one of many groups that will be participating in Relay for Life next Saturday to help raise money for cancer research. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Cayla Nimmo

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...