Photo

Clothesline for a cause

Holly Bensur//The Miami Hurricane

Margo Camden (left) and freshman Rachel Korotkin look through the T-shirts displayed on the Green for a University of Miami Sexual Assault Response Team event. “In my head I knew that a lot of abuse and sexual abuse happens, but to see that that many people have gone through it was very shocking,” Korotkin said.

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...