Photo

Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village

Giselle Hosein, 24, handles two Asian small-clawed otters, named Cypress and Motlow, during a Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village in the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL on Saturday, January 21. The Seminole Okalee Indian Village presents rare wild life species of Florida either through a self tour or a guided tour with wildlife shows and gator wrestling on Saturday nights. The park also provides an authentic learning experience, featuring various arts and crafts demonstrations to help understand the Seminole culture and history. Adrianne D'Angelo//The Miami Hurricane

Cayla Nimmo

Universities are banding together to oppose a new immigration policy that could adversely impact int

The University of Miami student publications were recognized with multiple awards by the Society for

Hoping to ease hurdles for students to apply to master’s and doctoral programs, a new policy will re

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team are using their work on vaccines for HIV, malaria, and Zika t

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of