Photo

Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village

Giselle Hosein, 24, handles two Asian small-clawed otters, named Cypress and Motlow, during a Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village in the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL on Saturday, January 21. The Seminole Okalee Indian Village presents rare wild life species of Florida either through a self tour or a guided tour with wildlife shows and gator wrestling on Saturday nights. The park also provides an authentic learning experience, featuring various arts and crafts demonstrations to help understand the Seminole culture and history. Adrianne D'Angelo//The Miami Hurricane

Cayla Nimmo

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has awarded the University of Miami a 2019 NCAA ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...