Photo

MSC 111 Lab

Ryan Meeder and his freshmen classmates crowd around the catch bucket to see a puffer fish. The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Freshmen Drayden Farci, Lucy Hartwell, and the rest of their classmates walk along the net looking for creatures. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Blakely Bates searches through the sea grass in the net to find any living creatures along with her fellow marine biology freshmen classmates. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

University of Miami students share their thoughts and impressions as President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris take the helm. ...

Following Wednesday’s historic event, University of Miami experts in various fields provide their insight on the biggest challenges facing the new administration. ...

As part of the “Roadmap to Our New Century” initiative, the University of Miami advances the art of teaching and the science of learning by partnering with students, alumni, and others to offer options throughout the entire adult learning life cycle. ...

University of Miami experts weigh the merit and consequences of amending or repealing the communications law that provides a legal shield for service providers from the words, images, and videos posted by their users. ...

The United States Postal Service features Emilio Sanchez, the first Cuban American visual artist to be recognized in a new series of Forever stamps. ...