News, Photo

Canes Scare Fair

HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Freshman Elizabeth Ionescu (center) and Marissa Bell (left) hand out candy to Dylan Diliberto at the first annual ‘Canes Care Scare Fair on the Hecht-Stanford Bridge Tuesday. “I was trying to think of a way to go trick-or-treating but this is even better because it’s candy and resources,” said Bell. The fair was held for freshmen students to help raise awareness of the many resources UM has to offer, such as the Toppel Career Center, Wellness Center, Student Government, Undergraduate Honor Council and Pier 21. Danielle Peloquin // The Miami Hurricane

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

Eleven football seasons ago, after the Miami Hurricanes and FIU Panthers met at the Orange Bowl for ...

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball program won its third straight match in 3-0 fashion on Friday night ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team registered two straight-set wins Friday ...

It's been over a decade since they last met, but Miami and FIU are set to renew their crosstown ...

The University of Miami cross country team gears up to compete in its third meet of the season this ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a five-year contract extensio ...