Jack-o’-Lantern treats

One thing I miss about my childhood in upstate New York is going to a local pumpkin patch and picking out the one I thought had all the characteristics of a great pumpkin. My carvings were always mediocre, but I learned how to scrape the inside of a Jack-o’-Lantern and harvest the seeds for a delicious snack. Never throw away these tear-shaped treats again. After basic carving rituals, separate the stringy elements from the seeds. Then, we’ll get started.

You will need:
-2 tsps olive oil
-1 ½ cups of pumpkin seeds
-salt
-cayenne pepper

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. In a small bowl, pour in olive oil, then toss in the pumpkin seeds. Add your desired amount of salt and a dash of cayenne pepper. Spread seeds on tin foil and place them on a baking sheet. Turn every 15 minutes until golden brown.
Estimated time: 40 minutes.

Kevin F. Mason

The Patti and Allan Herbert Wellness Center’s 18,000-square-foot fitness room named in honor of Norm ...

University of Miami theatre arts students and faculty members come together for a whirlwind day to c ...

The #SuperCoralPlay campaign combines education and outreach with research and restoration efforts t ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Emily Becker is part of a dream team of scientists that will present it ...

Planet Kreyol and the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs host a remembrance ceremony to salute ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.