Occupy Miami Infobox

Time
Saturday, October 15 · 1:30pm – 6:00pm

Location
Torch of Friendship

301 North Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL

Created By

More Info
www.twitter.com/OccupyMIA
www.facebook.com/OccupyMiami
www.youtube.com/occupymiami
www.occupymia.orgThe Official Occupy Miami Planning AssemblyProtest is from 1:30pm-3:30pm
General Assembly is from 3:30pm-6:00pmJoin us at 1:30 this SATURDAY to get your voice heard!
WE NEED YOU!

We need each of you to come out and give your feedback, support and participate!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120545021386536

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...