Occupy Miami Infobox

Time
Saturday, October 15 · 1:30pm – 6:00pm

Location
Torch of Friendship

301 North Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL

Created By

More Info
www.twitter.com/OccupyMIA
www.facebook.com/OccupyMiami
www.youtube.com/occupymiami
www.occupymia.orgThe Official Occupy Miami Planning AssemblyProtest is from 1:30pm-3:30pm
General Assembly is from 3:30pm-6:00pmJoin us at 1:30 this SATURDAY to get your voice heard!
WE NEED YOU!

We need each of you to come out and give your feedback, support and participate!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120545021386536

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...