News Briefs 9/12

PERUVIAN CUISINE

Learn to make ceviche, papas a la huancaina and alfajores with Chef Mercedes at the Wellness Center on Tuesday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The class is $20 for UM students and WC members; $25 for non-members. Register inside the Wellness Enrichment Suite or call 305-284-5433.

MEDITATE FOR FREE

For a short break from your daily routine, head to the Wellness Center for a free meditation class led by Lunthita Duthely, a follower of Sri Chinmoy teachings. The class is on Tuesday from 7:30 to 9 p.m. RSVP to 305-284-LIFE (5433).

RESUME CRITIQUE

The Toppel Career Center invites you to have your resume critiqued at Resumania. Stop by Toppel Monday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a printed copy of your resume to prepare for Career Expo, or any upcoming job or internship opportunities.

Jonathan Borge may be contacted at jborge@themiamihurricane.com.

Jonathan Borge

Assistant News Editor

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

Led by the Miller School of Medicine, the southeast region has enrolled more than 14,000 volunteers ...

Two Commencement ceremonies will take place at the Watsco Center on the Coral Gables campus on Thurs ...

The investiture of the School of Law Dean Anthony E. Varona as the M. Minnette Massey Chair took pla ...

The University of Miami Frost School of Music's annual holiday event raises funds for the Donna ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.