Multimedia, Photo

CLO: Great Grove Bed Race

Natalie Edgar//The Miami Hurricane

Becky Fromm, a participant in the PUFF Dragon Boat Team gets ready for the Great Grove Bed Race on Saturday, September 4. The teams of five consist of one rider and four runners. Each bed must run only by human power, be of twin size, and have four wheels. The race took place from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm. At 11:00 there was a family pajama party on Virginia Ave. At 1:00 there was a pit row parade with celebrity judging with Vanilla Ice.

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

There are few players across Florida whose recruitment has been harder to parse than Derick Hunter’s ...

While University of Miami fans are not exactly thrilled about their Hurricanes going against the Wis ...

There was a time John Dixon looked like he would have his choice of just about any college he wanted ...

Part 2 of a 3-part series Former Marlins president David Samson, now unshackled by any contractual r ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

A record number of gifts have been collected across UM campuses to benefit children and seniors in t ...

Former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, who previously served as minister of the interior and mi ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...

The University of Miami's redshirt senior setter Haley Templeton was named to the 2018 AVCA All ...