Interested in studying abroad?

Contact Info

Email: ieep@miami.edu

Phone: 305-284-3434

skype: UMabroad

Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday

Campus Location: Allen Hall, Room 111

(next to the School of Communication, behind the Memorial Building)

Staff Members

Glenda Hayley: ghayley@miami.edu

Advising areas: Australia, China, France, Japan, Singapore, Korea, and Switzerland.

Jasmine Phillips: j.phillips4@miami.edu

Advising areas: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador (UGalapagos program), Egypt, Finland, Germany, Iceland, the Netherlands, Russia, Sweden, and Turkey.

Elyse Resnick: eresnick@miami.edu

Advising areas: England, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Scotland, Slovenia, and Wales.

Erica Moussa: ejolman@miami.edu

Advising areas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Israel, Mexico, Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, and Global E3 Consortium.

June 22, 2011

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

Instead of in-person celebrations at Hard Rock Stadium, President Julio Frenk announced that the University of Miami will hold its four observances online because of updated COVID-19 data. ...

The newly chartered Peruvian Students Association seeks to expand its impact and influence beyond campus, supporting protests against education cutbacks in the South American country and connecting students across the United States to their Andean roots. ...

Leyna Stemle found that by attaching green LED lights to fishing nets in Ghana, the illumination was able to divert most of the reptiles from becoming entangled and hurt. ...

As the world observes the 32nd annual World AIDS Day, a University of Miami team is shining a bright light on a neighborhood initiative to curtail the epidemic. ...

With the acquisition of the new instrument and an accompanying nanoindenter, studies at the College of Engineering are entering a new and advanced era of materials characterization. ...