News Briefs 4/28

Fun Day 2012 Chair Apps due Friday
Applications to be the 2012 Fun Day Sponsorship Chair are now available. Fun Day is an annual day of games held to entertain and celebrate the accomplishments of those with intellectual disabilities of all ages.  Applications are due in UC 240 by 5 p.m. on Friday.
celebrating Finals Fiesta on the rock
For a fun and relaxing night, Multicultural Student Affairs and Canes Night Live will host the annual Finals Fiesta on Friday at 4 p.m. on the UC Rock.  A volleyball net and Robo Surfer will be among the many games and activities students can choose to participate in.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Richter library
Open 24 hours a day until May 10.

Starbucks
Saturday – Sunday from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – May 5 from 7 a.m. – 2 a.m.

Dining halls
May 6 – May 8 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
May 9 – May 11 from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.

Wellness Center
Saturday – Sunday from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday – May 6 from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
May 7 and 8 from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
May 9 – May 13 from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.

Jonathan Borge may be contacted at jborge@themiamihurricane.com

Jonathan Borge

Assistant News Editor

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship one of th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...