Speak Up 4/28

“What are you going to miss the most about working for The Miami Hurricane?”

Senior Lindsay Brown, News Editor: “I’m not going to miss anything about The Hurricane except for all the people I’ve bonded with over the years.”

Senior Jacob Crows, Business Manager: “The conferences and going to different places and getting to hang out with everyone on staff.”

Senior Laura Edwins, Managing Editor: “The people, definitely.”

Senior Brittney Bomnin, Art Director: “The crazy deadlines and all the people I’ve met and grown to love.”

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

With the acquisition of the new instrument and an accompanying nanoindenter, studies at the College of Engineering are entering a new and advanced era of materials characterization. ...

University of Miami researchers applaud the scientific inquiry and access to reliable data that accompanies the legalization of cannabis—as four more states recently approved measures, and federal legislation to decriminalize it continues to progress. ...

The prestigious Pan American Art Projects Gallery will donate 25 percent of a virtual, live event to the University Libraries’ parcel. ...

Members of the University of Miami community share their ideas on how to persevere during the pandemic. ...

University and celebrity musicians will participate in a benefit concert on Thanksgiving Day to support the nonprofit organization Nurse Heroes Foundation. ...