4/25 News briefs

Say goodbye to the Rathskeller

The last call for the Rathskeller will be Friday. Between Wednesday and Friday, the Rat will be open until midnight. Share your memories of the Rathskeller by e-mailing your photos to ratmemories@gmail.com. Photos will be compiled into a slideshow that will run continuously at the last call.

Fill out your course evaluation

Faculty and course evaluations are now available online. Eligible students may go to the Course Registration menu in myUM and select “Submit an instructor evaluation online” or click the “My CoursEvals” link on the Blackboard home page. Responses are anonymous and no survey results will be released before grades are posted. For more information, e-mail testeval@miami.edu.

Celebrate the end at finals fiesta

Finish your semester at finals fiesta Friday on the Rock at 4 p.m. The event is held on the last day of classes and all are welcome. There will be music, food and games. For more information, contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs at 305- 284-2855.

Lindsay Brown may be contacted at lbrown@themiamihurricane.com.

Lindsay Brown

News Editor

Caribbean experts assessed the coronavirus’s impact on the region in a webinar on Nov. 19 hosted by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas. ...

A project on race, housing, and displacement in Miami connects past patterns of discrimination to modern disparities. ...

United Black Students and the Black Student Athlete Alliance, in partnership with the University of Miami administration, mobilize to honor the lives lost due to police brutality. ...

As students and faculty and staff members prepare to wrap up the Fall 2020 semester, here’s a look at the availability of facilities and services during the break. ...

The University of Miami president called for increased cooperation, new powers for the World Health Organization, and transparency incentives as critical to manage and mitigate future health outbreaks. ...