News Briefs 4/21

BUC parking lot closed
Lot 434-N located behind the BankUnited Center (facing the Hecht towers) will be closed until April 28 in order to accommodate a special event.

go green on the rock
On Earth Day, the Rock is going green with a concert featuring local bands. Telekinetic Walrus, the Cornerstoners and Pride of Ions will be performing Friday from 7 p.m. to midnight.

S.T.R.I.V.E. app due thursday
Applications are currently available for the S.T.R.I.V.E. (Serving Together Reaching Integrity Values & Engagement) special interest housing community in Eaton Residential College. S.T.R.I.V.E. members create and plan service days, participate in leadership development and are matched as mentors for freshmen members. Applications must be returned to the Butler Service and Leadership Center (UC 240) by Thursday at 5 p.m. E-mail umstrive@gmail.com for more information.

Lindsay Brown may be contacted at lbrown@themiamihurricane.com.

Lindsay Brown

News Editor

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos on Monday addressed the quarterback situation in this piece, culle ...

University of Florida big man Keith Stone, a 6-8 and 254-pound Deerfield Beach native, is heading cl ...

The Miami Hurricanes are primed to have another nice weekend in the NFL Draft, at least according to ...

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos already has displayed a penchant for giving thoughtful, substantiv ...

And you thought the quarterback race was hot before. After reviewing the University of Miami spring ...

Yvette Soler, B.M. ’96, better known as Tigrilla Gardenia, connects her music engineering background ...

Preservation Week, from April 21 to April 27, is focused on highlighting the importance of learning ...

There are numerous ways to connect with the University of Miami during the two-day tech conference o ...

A symbol of both French heritage and Catholicism, Paris’ 850-year-old gothic cathedral was gutted by ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The Canes are ranked for the second consecutive week, cracking the top 25 in two different polls rel ...

Nearly 10,000 fans got a glimpse of things to come at Camping World Stadium ...

Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey, Jr. have been selected to receive the University of Miami Sports Hall of ...

Miami Athletics has become one of the leaders nationally in developing its sports psychology departm ...

Images from the University of Miami women's tennis team's run to the ACC Championship semi ...