See USHER with special guest: AKON

Usher and Akon are coming to the BankAtlantic Center.

Here’s a chance to be there.

By there, we mean: The BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, FL, on Wednesday, April 27th at 7:30 PM

Enter to to win two tickets by commenting below. (Comments will be invisible to everyone but you and the admin so your info isn’t floating out there.)

Leave your name and email address below, and if you win, you can pick up 2 tickets at the BankUnited Center the night of.

If you don’t win though (that kind of sucks), but  you can still grab your tickets here. (At least while they last)

Don’t forget, you’ve only got a week to enter!

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

The No. 21 University of Miami and FIU have met twice in football. But, oh, what a history they have ...

When University of Miami star safety Jaquan Johnson, thought by many to be the best player on the te ...

University of Miami backup tailback DeeJay Dallas, who had his first career 100-yard rushing game Sa ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Listeners to UM President Julio Frenk’s State of the U reacted positively to the message and the Uni ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...

The University of Miami women's golf team concluded Sunday with a sixth-place finish at the 35t ...

The University of Miami golf team is in sixth after the first two rounds of play at the 35th annual ...