V's Take

Dear V: How do I get this train rolling?

I feel that the greatest joy two friends can share with each other comes from having sex with the same girl… at the same time.  This is a feat I have completed before, but never here at school.  My best friend and I have been looking for a girl to “run train” on for quite some time.  For some reason, we have failed to seal the deal. Why is it that girls who may be willing to have sex with each of us individually aren’t willing to try a “2 v. 1” scenario?  Is there any approach going forward that you believe will help us punch tickets and get the train rolling?

Concerned Conductors

Well, Conductors,

I find this to be a very interesting situation. While I do wish to help you in your quest to possibly spit-roast a willing vixen, I do question why it is such a desirable goal to fulfill with your friend. Furthermore, why do you deem this to be the “greatest” joy two friends can share? While I will entertain this subjective opinion you hold, it sounds to me that you’d willingly leave out the middle man (or middle woman in this case) and simply ravage each other.

Think of it simply: You both enjoy the idea of pleasing a woman together, but at what level are you both subconsciously also attempting to pleasure one another? While I’m in no way trying to question your sexuality, I do think it raises a question regarding the space on the gay/straight spectrum you may fall.

Perhaps having a woman present reduces the air of homoeroticism that is blatantly being displayed. Regardless, it is just something for you to reflect upon as you attempt to locate an eager woman to share her body with two possibly bi-curious men.

Though I can guarantee that there are people willing to engage in a bit of ménage à trois on campus (I have seen more then my fair share of oddities that far surpassed a simple threesome) – asking is not going to prove a successful strategy.

Unless there is a woman that appears willing and able to accept the offer, I would resort to placing an ad up on the very reliable and possibly somewhat deceptive site, Craigslist.
I do implore you to do so with caution, but it could be a very quick way to find someone who’s willing to participate in such play, and possibly save a few bruises brought about from asking a lady directly.

I think there are possibly other great experiences friends could share with one another, but I encourage you to reach for your dreams and go for the double team. But remember what I mentioned before and think about what you’re really seeking out of this experience.

Best of luck,

Advice Columnist

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...