News Briefs 10/28

Fun-Day Application Extension

The application deadline for becoming a group leader for FunDay has been extended until Friday, Oct 29. Applications are due in the Railey House, apartment 41A, by 5 p.m.

Registration Appointment times now available

Online registration appointments, which indicate the date and time for spring 2011 registration, are now available on myUM. Students may register at any time on or after this appointment until spring classes begin.

CIA Information Session

The Central Intelligence Agency will be hosting an information session Thursday, at 2:30 p.m. in the Toppel Career. CIA members will be recruiting students interested in keeping America safe.

Compiled by Parker Davis who may be contacted at pdavis@themiamihurricane.com.

Parker Davis

Assistant News Editor

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

University of Miami President Julio Frenk touted the University’s recent accomplishments in his seco ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.