News Briefs 10/28

Fun-Day Application Extension

The application deadline for becoming a group leader for FunDay has been extended until Friday, Oct 29. Applications are due in the Railey House, apartment 41A, by 5 p.m.

Registration Appointment times now available

Online registration appointments, which indicate the date and time for spring 2011 registration, are now available on myUM. Students may register at any time on or after this appointment until spring classes begin.

CIA Information Session

The Central Intelligence Agency will be hosting an information session Thursday, at 2:30 p.m. in the Toppel Career. CIA members will be recruiting students interested in keeping America safe.

Compiled by Parker Davis who may be contacted at pdavis@themiamihurricane.com.

Parker Davis

Assistant News Editor

The Asa Martin era for the Miami Hurricanes might be coming to an end just six months after it began ...

Avantae Williams and Lorenzo Lingard punctuated Paradise Camp with a chest bump. The Miami Hurricane ...

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Alumna Lauren Crotty reflects on her undergraduate experience and the path that lead her to signing ...

The U.S. women’s national soccer team, competing for the World Cup in France, is entrenched in a cou ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...