SAE vandalism update

Jealousy or rage?
The unanswered question still crosses the minds of brothers of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon when they look back at what happened on August 21. The incident or investigation report shows that between the time of 11 p.m. and 11 a.m., unknown offenders vandalized the SAE house and surrounding property.
Graffiti was found on the walls and on the breezeway walls between the main house and the rear portion of the property in yellowish paint, which contained the initials of other fraternities and other vulgar words indicating a certain part of a female body.
“We do know who the suspects are, but I am not able to name them for confidentiality reasons,” said Dean of Students, Tony Lake. “We are following up through the student discipline system.”

Rebecca Zimmer may be contacted at rzimmer@themiamihurricane.com.

Rebecca Zimmer

In their first Climate Café, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science faculty members and

Student and faculty mentors and their foster-care teen mentees both reap rich rewards through intera

’Canes Central provides undergraduate and graduate students with easy, efficient support for registr

Neil Hammerschlag provides a preview of what to expect during this year’s shark programming set to b

University of Miami architects and engineers, spurred by lessons learned from the pandemic, re-creat