News briefs March 29

Law school insider

This Tuesday, the University of Miami’s Division of Continuing and International Education will host a free “law school insider” seminar to give attendees tips on applying for law school. This year, there will be representatives from the UM, Florida International University, University of Florida, George Washington University, American University and others. The event will take place at 7 p.m. in LC 130.

Apply for UM’s largest service day board

National Gandhi Day of Service, the university’s largest campus-wide service event, has released applications for its executive board. They are due Monday at 5 p.m. To apply, visit the Butler Center for Service and Leadership in UC 240.

Ramon Galiana

News Editor

University of Miami President Julio Frenk and Miami-Dade Public Schools Superintendent Alberto Carva

Experts in the Department of Political Science’s 2020 election class explain why all eyes may be on

The Frost School of Music’s Band of the Hour discovers new ways to deliver school spirit at the Hard

Lauren Markwith played four years with Miami Hurricanes soccer. Now, she is on staff for Inter Miami

Sierra Domb uses her communications skills to raise awareness of and funding for studies on a sensor