I/2 cup butter, 1 cup sugar

93 chocolate chip cookies and
burnt aluminum
in the oven
on the counters

counters set to 9 minutes
and 34 seconds
give or take a fraction
to achieve that perfection

like the time i wanted to be
perfect
but always fell
short

Chelsea Matiash

Editor in Chief 09'-10'

With remarks by entrepreneur and alumnus Rony Abovitz, a recent event at the Kislak Center showcased ...

A UM student retention task force is working to ensure that all first-year students feel at home. ...

A new School of Nursing and Health Studies’ initiative delivers critical health care for Miami’s hom ...

As part of the Leadership UMiami program, students heard from community leaders who spend their care ...

Miller School of Medicine doctors are providing assistance on Great Abaco Island, where survivors of ...

With an Olympic year on the horizon, former Canes star Lauryn Williams reflects on an incredible car ...

The Miami women's basketball staff just got stronger with the addition of former Hurricane stan ...

The University of Miami football program announced Sunday that it has accepted a bid to the 2019 Wal ...

Greg Rousseau was one of Miami's breakout players this year and will be honored Friday night in ...

The first-year and redshirt players in Miami's developmental training program have spent months ...