Canes beat USF 31-10 to end regular season

Damien Berry rushed for 114 yards during the final game of the season against University of South Florida last Saturday. hurricanesports.com

Junior running back Damien Berry rushed for 114 yards during the final game of the season against University of South Florida last Saturday. hurricanesports.com

The University of Miami ended its regular season in style facing interstate rival University of South Florida. UM (9-3) rushed for 240 yards as a team and junior running back Damien Berry was efficient as he had 12 carries resulting in 114 yards as UM routed the Bulls 31-10 at Raymond James Stadium in front of a sold out crowd of 66,469 fans.

Miami now awaits who they will face in a bowl game. This is thier first nine win season since 2005.

Justin Antweil may be contacted at jantweil@themiamihurricane.com

Justin Antweil

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

NASPA names UM as a Lead Advisory Institution for the seventh year in a row. ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

Junior Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team opened the 2018 fall campaign fo ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will return to the courts Friday morning, opening up ...

The University of Miami soccer team fell to 12th-ranked Duke, 2-0, Thursday night in front a packed ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...