Canes beat USF 31-10 to end regular season

Damien Berry rushed for 114 yards during the final game of the season against University of South Florida last Saturday. hurricanesports.com

Junior running back Damien Berry rushed for 114 yards during the final game of the season against University of South Florida last Saturday. hurricanesports.com

The University of Miami ended its regular season in style facing interstate rival University of South Florida. UM (9-3) rushed for 240 yards as a team and junior running back Damien Berry was efficient as he had 12 carries resulting in 114 yards as UM routed the Bulls 31-10 at Raymond James Stadium in front of a sold out crowd of 66,469 fans.

Miami now awaits who they will face in a bowl game. This is thier first nine win season since 2005.

Justin Antweil may be contacted at jantweil@themiamihurricane.com

Justin Antweil

Lots of nuggets on new UM quarterback Tate Martell, the fallout and Jarren Williams’ reaction: ▪ Whe ...

Katie Meier is a legend at Duke. Her photo hangs in the concourse at Cameron Indoor Arena. She was t ...

New University of Miami head coach Manny Diaz was asked on the radio the morning after he was hired, ...

Jalen Hurts is off the market — and he’s not making his way to South Florida. The former Alabama Cri ...

For three years earlier this decade, Marlins Park would masquerade as a football venue at least once ...

Gisela Vega, the former associate director of LGBTQA Initiatives at Florida International University ...

With new “personas” allowing for a more personalized mobile experience, the redesigned University of ...

Teams of scholars will use U-LINK grants to examine ways to reduce opportunity gaps and biases in mu ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

Miami released its 2019 football schedule highlighted by a season-opening matchup against Florida in ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...