Bitch to watch: Leighton Meester

The Occasional Bitch
…because occasionally the bitch has something to say.Culture. Opinion. Fashion. Travel.
Leighton Meester // Flickr.com

Leighton Meester // Flickr.com

Fashion:

Bitch to watch: Leighton Meester

In contrast to her preppy Gossip Girl character, Leighton Meester draws from classic biker and rock influences to create her own edgy look. Pairing spiked heels with elegant skirts, she can seamlessly transition from Los Angeles red carpet to New York City chic.

Students at the University of Miami should take notice of Meester’s inspiring sense of style. For once, ditch those baggy sweatpants and march to class in your best heels. Looking put-together isn’t an impossible feat, so stop complaining. If Meester can look this good 24/7, so can you. With her cutting edge looks, classic glamour, feminine strength and confidence, it’s undeniable that this bitch has some serious style.

<< Back to The Occasional Bitch archives

Danielle Kaslow

Senior EDGE Writer

Even after snagging Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, UM has remained highly aggressive in its pursu ...

As the NFL’s conference finals were unfolding Sunday, Manny Diaz – the UM coach who doubles as a soc ...

The University of Miami womens’ basketball team made sure North Carolina fans didn’t get to celebrat ...

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The Miami women's basketball team will play its highest-ranked opponent of the season thus far ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball team was named the ACC Player of the Week, ...

Bennie Blades will serve as host of the UMSHoF's Eighth Annual Celebrity Bowling Tournament, on ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated North Carolina for the fourth consecutive year with ...