Restaurant Review: Yogurbella

Craving sweets? Yogurbella is the perfect place to satisfy a sweet tooth and not feel guilty. Serving all natural, low-calorie, soft-serve frozen yogurt, the new Grove establishment has been pro-biotic certified. That means it’s not only healthy, but the yogurt provides loads of nutrition.

Yogurbella’s frozen yogurt is a unique blend of a creamy-icy texture with a sweet yet tangy taste. Prices range between $4 to $8 for normal-sized servings, but an extra large is a little pricier. Choose from their four flavors of strawberry, lemon, green tea, and original or try all four in one cup.

Besides a simple sundae, Yogurbella offers fruity Bella Shakes for $6 and their special Bella Snow Ice for about $7. Just like their yogurt, their snow ice is not like any ordinary snow cone. It’s an infusion of soft-served frozen yogurt, rice cake chunks, and refreshing fruit, placed on a bedding of ice-shavings. This special desert  is derived from South Korean’s form of shaved ice.  Although Yogurbella has an Italian feel, given the name, it is actually South Korean.

Yogurbella’s vibrant lime-green and white retro atmosphere reflects the food it serves, using colorful toppings with an abundance of flavor. Choose from their mouth watering selection of fresh fruits or nuts, candy for those who want to splurge a little, or cereal for the breakfast fans. One of their most interesting toppings is their rice cake bits, which tastes like a mouthful of fluffy sugar. Drizzle some Hershey’s syrup, honey, or condensed milk on top and come out with a deliciously healthy sundae.

What— Delicious & healthy, soft-served frozen yogurt
Where—3015 Grand Ave Coconut Grove (In CocoWalk Mall) & 412 15th St. Miami Beach. Coming soon to Brickell and Kendall.
Hours—10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – 1 a.m. Saturday & Sunday
Average Cost– $6.00

Carly Ehrlich

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

On a historic afternoon for redshirt senior goalkeeper Phallon Tullis-Joyce, the University of Miami ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up competition Sunday at the ITA Southeast Regional Champ ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...