Trojan survey shows cities with the best and most sex

Every year, Trojan Condoms sponsors a survey across the hottest cities in the US – although, ironically, this year Miami was not included.

The survey asks Americans to rate the quality and frequency of their sex.

Only 21 percent responded being “extremely satisfied” with their sex lives, and 30 percent reported being generally “dissatisfied.”

“It’s not surprising that the people surveyed reported wanting more sex. Studies have been reporting this for years,” said UM Professor Franklin Foote, sex therapist, lecturer and licensed psychologist.

Foote pointed out that the survey’s results are not always completely clear.

For example, the ranking of the “Rates of Sexual Satisfaction by City” had Atlanta having the highest rate of sexual satisfaction. However, the difference between Atlanta’s rate and that of other cities was not significant.

The “Sexual Frequency by City (per year)” did show Houston as the lucky winner in regularity and San Francisco as the sad loser out of the 10 cities surveyed.

When it comes to sexual creativity and curiosity, 76 percent of Americans said that they are always looking for ways to make sex more exciting.

Dr. Foote warns, though, that the number of people who say they will, versus the number of people who actually do, always varies.

“At least with vibrators and vibrating sex toys, women often report more satisfaction than men,” Foote said.

Irene Daboin

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team picked up a victory ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...