Inexpensive technology available at Ungar

If you are looking to buy a new personal computer, laptop, or software, the Technology Product Center at the University of Miami is an affordable option worth considering.

“Back to School Bundles” are available to students and faculty until the end of the month, which include combinations of software, Apple, and Dell computers.

This licensed re-seller can save you anywhere between five to 15 percent on Dell packages.

Located on the third floor of the Ungar Building, the TPC gives quotes on popular software from companies like Adobe, Microsoft and Maple.

The TPC also provides free Anti-virus and Anti-spyware downloads.

Technology Product Center can be reached at 305-284-2000, or online at http://www.miami.edu/sales/

Veronica Perez

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

As bleak as it seems now for the University of Miami, the Canes can still take a repeat trip to Char ...

A half dozen takeaways from UM’s demoralizing 16-13 loss at Virginia on Saturday: ▪ As was the case ...

So, who’s the quarterback now? The No. 16 Miami Hurricanes came to Charlottesville on Saturday with ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...

The Canes have won five straight games and are 2-0 in the ACC, but they know they have a tough road ...