Hope for Life: Organ Donor sign-up event

Hope for Life, a new student organization dedicated to advancing organ donation, will have a party from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. next Wednesday at The Rock with free food and giveaways. The group is drawing students from across the campus to help the Life Alliance Organ Recovery Organization sign up organ donors in April, Organ Donor Month.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

TikTok’s rapid rise in popularity presents a business opportunity, as well as concerns about privacy ...

Miller School of Medicine professor JoNell Potter testifies before a Congressional subcommittee on h ...

A Fall Commencement speaker encourages graduates to “drink in the eternal foundation of happiness” b ...

As more hazardous hurricanes affect more disadvantaged populations, climate and public health expert ...

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.