Basketball

McClinton tapped into Iron Arrow

Senior guard Jack McClinton scored once again. The 3-point specialist earned the highest honor that can be attained at the University of Miami as he was tapped into Iron Arrow on Tuesday evening.

McClinton is the ACC’s all-time leader in 3-point field goal percentage with a .440 percentage, and he has led the ACC in 3-pointers made per game for the last three seasons. McClinton recently won the 21st Annual State Farm 3-Point Championship this past Thursday in Detroit.

McClinton is the second athlete tapped into the honor society this academic year, as junior shortstop Ryan Jackson was selected last Fall.

The Iron Arrow Honor Society was founded at the University of Miami in 1926 and is the highest honor attainable at the university. Iron Arrow is based on the traditions of the Seminole Indians, and the society recognizes individuals, in the University of Miami community, who portray love of alma mater, character, leadership, scholarship and humility.

Pravin Patel

University of Miami students and staff were given fellowships and awards that will allow them to pur

University of Miami President Julio Frenk joins ecologist Simon Levin for a webinar that will explor

The Miami Herbert Business School announced that a student-led committee will commission artwork for

A tireless physician who was always on call, Dr. Sayfie made patients partners in their care.

The temporary move to drop standardized testing requirements will hopefully eliminate some of the st