University of Miami undergraduate School of Business ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek rankings;

The University of Miami’s undergraduate School of Business is ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek magazine’s most recent ranking of undergraduate business programs. It’s the second-straight year the program’s ranking has fallen.

In 2006, the magazine’s first ranking, UM’s business school was ranked 44th. It fell to 47 in 2007, held at that spot in 2008, and then fell to 50 this year.

The Universityof Virginia’s Darden School of Business overtook the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, which had held the top spot in all four rankings. Wharton fell to three, behind Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.

Matthew Bunch

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

A new batch of evidence presented Monday at the college basketball trial in New York seems to furthe ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...