University of Miami undergraduate School of Business ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek rankings;

The University of Miami’s undergraduate School of Business is ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek magazine’s most recent ranking of undergraduate business programs. It’s the second-straight year the program’s ranking has fallen.

In 2006, the magazine’s first ranking, UM’s business school was ranked 44th. It fell to 47 in 2007, held at that spot in 2008, and then fell to 50 this year.

The Universityof Virginia’s Darden School of Business overtook the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, which had held the top spot in all four rankings. Wharton fell to three, behind Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.

Matthew Bunch

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The life of a fullback isn’t always glamorous, even 15 years ago before the position was essentially ...

The start to spring practice this year came with a long delay for Xzavier Henderson. In addition to ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is the ITA Southeast Region Arthur Ashe ...

100 days until Miami – Florida LVI. The countdown is on. ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...