University of Miami undergraduate School of Business ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek rankings;

The University of Miami’s undergraduate School of Business is ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek magazine’s most recent ranking of undergraduate business programs. It’s the second-straight year the program’s ranking has fallen.

In 2006, the magazine’s first ranking, UM’s business school was ranked 44th. It fell to 47 in 2007, held at that spot in 2008, and then fell to 50 this year.

The Universityof Virginia’s Darden School of Business overtook the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, which had held the top spot in all four rankings. Wharton fell to three, behind Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.

Matthew Bunch

Universities are banding together to oppose a new immigration policy that could adversely impact int

The University of Miami student publications were recognized with multiple awards by the Society for

Hoping to ease hurdles for students to apply to master’s and doctoral programs, a new policy will re

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team are using their work on vaccines for HIV, malaria, and Zika t

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of