University of Miami undergraduate School of Business ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek rankings;

The University of Miami’s undergraduate School of Business is ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek magazine’s most recent ranking of undergraduate business programs. It’s the second-straight year the program’s ranking has fallen.

In 2006, the magazine’s first ranking, UM’s business school was ranked 44th. It fell to 47 in 2007, held at that spot in 2008, and then fell to 50 this year.

The Universityof Virginia’s Darden School of Business overtook the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, which had held the top spot in all four rankings. Wharton fell to three, behind Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.

Matthew Bunch

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

There are few players across Florida whose recruitment has been harder to parse than Derick Hunter’s ...

While University of Miami fans are not exactly thrilled about their Hurricanes going against the Wis ...

There was a time John Dixon looked like he would have his choice of just about any college he wanted ...

Part 2 of a 3-part series Former Marlins president David Samson, now unshackled by any contractual r ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

A record number of gifts have been collected across UM campuses to benefit children and seniors in t ...

Former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, who previously served as minister of the interior and mi ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...

The University of Miami's redshirt senior setter Haley Templeton was named to the 2018 AVCA All ...