Names released in ZBT arrests

Police have released the names of the two UM students arrested in last week’s raid on the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity house.

Twenty-year old Robert Joseph Falk and 20-year old Mitchell Wade Pielet were arrested by Coral Gables police after an ongoing investigation into the sale and distribution of illegal drugs.

Falk was charged on four counts: two felony counts of sale and possession of cannabis, one felony count of possessing a contraband substance and one misdemeanor count of possessing drug paraphernalia. He was bonded out after having it set at $1000.

Pielet was charged with one count of sale and possession of cannabis, and bonded out after having it set at $7500.

According to the Miami-Dade Clerk of Courts website, both have a hearing on Mar. 12 at 9 a.m.

Matthew Bunch

Frost School of Music’s faculty and staff members and students utilize their talents to help unify t

Rudy Fernandez, senior vice president for public affairs and communications at the University of Mia

Hope is an elusive concept, but it is a crucial feeling to hold on to at a time of crisis. During th

Members of the Muslim Students of the University of Miami celebrate the holy month while adhering to

A University of Miami faculty member offers tips on how to preserve healthy work-life practices as w