Swimming/Diving

Ross takes two diving titles at ACC’s

Junior diver Reuben Ross won both the one-meter and three-meter diving events this weekend at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships at the Eppley Recreation Center Natatorium in College Park, Md.

With a score of 453.10, Ross surpassed Florida State junior Terry Horner, who led after the preliminaries.

In women’s competition, senior Jenna Dreyer took second place in the three-meter event with a 382.80, behind Duke freshman Abby Johnston’s 414.45.

Junior Brittany Viola’s quest for consecutive sweeps at the ACC’s was denied as she finished third. She did win the one-meter springboard a day earlier to defend her crown.

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

Eleven football seasons ago, after the Miami Hurricanes and FIU Panthers met at the Orange Bowl for ...

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

NASPA names UM as a Lead Advisory Institution for the seventh year in a row. ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball program won its third straight match in 3-0 fashion on Friday night ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team registered two straight-set wins Friday ...

It's been over a decade since they last met, but Miami and FIU are set to renew their crosstown ...

The University of Miami cross country team gears up to compete in its third meet of the season this ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a five-year contract extensio ...