Swimming/Diving

Ross takes two diving titles at ACC’s

Junior diver Reuben Ross won both the one-meter and three-meter diving events this weekend at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships at the Eppley Recreation Center Natatorium in College Park, Md.

With a score of 453.10, Ross surpassed Florida State junior Terry Horner, who led after the preliminaries.

In women’s competition, senior Jenna Dreyer took second place in the three-meter event with a 382.80, behind Duke freshman Abby Johnston’s 414.45.

Junior Brittany Viola’s quest for consecutive sweeps at the ACC’s was denied as she finished third. She did win the one-meter springboard a day earlier to defend her crown.

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

UM weather expert and senior research associate Brian McNoldy explains the science behind lightning ...

As students make their way back to campus for the new school year, here’s a refresher on some of the ...

President Julio Frenk and student leaders formally welcome first-year and transfer students to campu ...

Marc Gellman, a University of Miami research associate professor, recounts his experience attending ...

On the final night of its trip abroad, the Miami men's basketball team defeated LCC Internation ...

Miami's defensive tackles have traditionally been some of the Hurricanes' best players, wh ...

Sophomores Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory look to follow in the footsteps of the greats before them ...

Jarren Williams stepped into the spotlight for the first time Tuesday as Miami's starting quart ...

Former Miami soccer player Dalanda Ouendeno is attempting to become the first foreign female pit cre ...