Swimming/Diving

Diver named to USA World Championships roster

National Champion and All-American junior diver Brittany Viola was announced to the USA diving roster for the 2009 FINA World Championships in Rome.

Earlier in the week Viola competed at the World Selection Camp in Columbus, Ohio, where she recorded the highest score in the one-meter springboard. She also scored two second place and one third place dive on the platform event.

The 5’5″ Orlando, Fla. native will join six Beijing Olympians in July as they compete in Italy.

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

University of Miami experts discuss the potential mental health impacts in the Bahamas following Hur ...

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.