A word of explanation: Hamas Cartoon

It has come to my attention that the cartoon I drew last week regarding Hamas policies has seriously personally offended certain members of the UM community, and I would like to personally say that this was not my intent. The purpose of the cartoon was to visually portray my point of view of how Hamas is handling the situation in Gaza. There is hard evidence proving that Hamas members, in certain circumstances, use women and children as human shields against their will. I wanted to expose the suffering on the Palestinian side in a manner that is hardly seen because it is shunned from the media view.

Tiffany Agam

Contributing EDGE Writer/Cartoonist

University of Miami students and staff were given fellowships and awards that will allow them to pur

University of Miami President Julio Frenk joins ecologist Simon Levin for a webinar that will explor

The Miami Herbert Business School announced that a student-led committee will commission artwork for

A tireless physician who was always on call, Dr. Sayfie made patients partners in their care.

The temporary move to drop standardized testing requirements will hopefully eliminate some of the st