Swimming/Diving

Canes storm past CCSU

The University of Miami swimming and diving team took 12-of-13 top times and scores en route to a 166-73 victory against Central Connecticut State University Saturday afternoon at the Norman A. Whitten University Center Pool.

Freshman Kelci Bryant won the one-meter diving event, while junior All-American and NCAA Champion Brittany Viola captured the three-meter springboard.

Blue Devil senior Erin Crowley won the sole event for CCSU – the 1000 freestyle – with a time of 10:24.22.

The Hurricanes finished 4-2 at home this season.

Miami (8-4) travels to College Park, Md. for a tri-meet on Jan. 24 against the University of Richmond (0-2) and the host Terrapins (6-2).

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

The Miami Hurricanes may have found their future quarterback. Tate Martell, a former four-star recru ...

At 7:27 p.m Tuesday, University of Miami football coach Manny Diaz tweeted a GIF of a swirling Hurri ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ As Miami awaits decisions from its potential 2019 qua ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Gisela Vega, the former associate director of LGBTQA Initiatives at Florida International University ...

With new “personas” allowing for a more personalized mobile experience, the redesigned University of ...

Teams of scholars will use U-LINK grants to examine ways to reduce opportunity gaps and biases in mu ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

Pictures from the No. 17 Miami women's tennis team's season-opening action in the Miami Sp ...