Swimming/Diving

Jayhawks defeat Canes, 142-97

Despite a first-place finish for freshman Ryann Labreche in the 1000 freestyle, the University of Miami fell 142-97 to the University of Kansas this past Saturday at the Norman A. Whitten University Center Pool.

Sophomore Annika Saarnak came in second in the 200 freestyle, while redshirt junior Kirsten Pomerleau took second in the 50 freestyle for the Hurricanes. Junior Brittany Viola swept both the one-meter and three-meter diving events with scores of 299.63 and 315.23 respectively.

The Jayhawks (6-2) easily took the top two times in the 200 medley relay with their “A” and “B” squads.

Miami (8-5) hosts Central Connecticut State University at 1 p.m. Saturday.

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

The University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School lecture series continue this spring

As the coronavirus swept into South Florida, students in the inaugural Your Health, Your Immune Syst

Levels of bacteria dropped only days after the COVID-19 pandemic forced the closure of recreational

The University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas hosted an online seminar Wednes

Ariel Rose, a Frost School of Music graduate, talks about her experience at the University of Miami