Honor Council report: Nov. 13

Honor Council Case #09-001

A second year student was charged with cheating on an exam in a Mathematics course and pled not responsible. The hearing panel found the student not responsible.

Honor Council Case #09-002

A fourth year student was charged with plagiarism on an English assignment and pled responsible. The hearing panel sanctioned the student with Suspension for Spring 2009.  The sanction was appealed and upheld by the Selection and Appeals Committee.

Honor Council

University of Miami

TikTok’s rapid rise in popularity presents a business opportunity, as well as concerns about privacy ...

Miller School of Medicine professor JoNell Potter testifies before a Congressional subcommittee on h ...

A Fall Commencement speaker encourages graduates to “drink in the eternal foundation of happiness” b ...

As more hazardous hurricanes affect more disadvantaged populations, climate and public health expert ...

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.