Events Beats

The University of Miami School of Business Administration’s executive MBA program is now ranked No. 1 among Florida business schools according to the Financial Times. UM’s EMBA program is ranked No. 33 in the Americas and No. 76 in the world. The School of Business Administration’s research ranking, based on the quality of its faculty, is now No. 31 worldwide, up sixteen spots since last year.

The UM School of Communication Knight Center for International Media has announced its second Anchor Project, an long-term project aimed at identifying the problems of today’s rapid urbanization and improving the quality of urban life. “As a journalism and media-based center, we will focus on gathering knowledge about the process of rapid urbanization in several cities around the world, starting with Miami,” said Sanjeev Chatterjee, the Knight Center’s executive cirector.

University of Miami’s Crime Prevention Officer John Pepper was sworn in as vice president of the Coral Gables Citizen’s Crime Watch Executive Board, a non-profit organization founded in 1980 to educate the citizens of Coral Gables about crime and fire prevention and personal safety.

Nina Ruggiero

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...