Coconut Grove Beat Notebook: Nov. 13

Barnacle State Park to host outdoor concert series

Throughout the month of November, Barnacle State Park will be hosting an outdoor concert series. Barnacle Under Moonlight concerts highlight performers from the Coconut Grove area is are located at 3485 Main Hwy. in the Grove. The next performance is on Thursday Nov. 13, at 7 p.m. Admission is $5 per person.

To get to Barnacle State Park from the University of Miami:

View Larger Map

Laura Edwins

Managing Editor

The Patti and Allan Herbert Wellness Center offers a great place to exercise; but if you can’t make ...

The Miami Climate Symposium 2020: Predicting and Living with Extremes, a three-day event hosted by t ...

A continuation of the “What Matters to U” speaker series, the former Ohio governor will speak to stu ...

Thousands gathered at the University of Miami’s Coral Gables campus for a weekend of creativity and ...

Some of the last uninhabited islands on the planet are serving as a natural laboratory for a Univers ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.