Coconut Grove Beat Notebook: Nov. 13

Barnacle State Park to host outdoor concert series

Throughout the month of November, Barnacle State Park will be hosting an outdoor concert series. Barnacle Under Moonlight concerts highlight performers from the Coconut Grove area is are located at 3485 Main Hwy. in the Grove. The next performance is on Thursday Nov. 13, at 7 p.m. Admission is $5 per person.

To get to Barnacle State Park from the University of Miami:

View Larger Map

Laura Edwins

Managing Editor

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

Head coach Manny Diaz and The New Miami will make their debut against an old rival, facing No. 8 Flo ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

Check out the latest issue of Hurricane Magazine, featuring stories on Canes football, basketball, s ...

UM women's soccer opened its 2019 campaign by blowing past UTRGV, 4-0. ...

The Hurricanes kick off their 2019 soccer campaign Thursday night against UTRGV. ...