Soccer

Soccer earns NCAA berth

The University of Miami women’s soccer team (10-8-3) will make its second consecutive appearance in the NCAA Tournament against Central Florida (13-5-3) at 6:30 p.m. Friday in Gainesville, Fla.

Last season, the Hurricanes lost to the Florida Gators 3-0 in the first round.

ESPN News announced the 64-team field Monday night and the winner of Friday’s game will take on either Florida or California Sunday.

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

The northeastern Italian city, built in a lagoon and growing increasingly more susceptible to sea le ...

Climate scientist Katharine Mach is researching ways to adapt to our changing climate, including how ...

Thomas J. Meade, the founder of four biotech companies, launches the Frost Institute of Chemistry an ...

Frost School of Music’s Opera Program set to debut production of “L'enfant et les sortileges.” ...

During the second workshop, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership created a brave space for s ...

Shaquille Quarterman arrived at Miami hoping to make a difference. He's done that and more. Now ...

University of Miami sophomore Brevin Jordan was selected as one of eight semifinalists for the 2019 ...

Director of Track and Field/Cross Country Amy Deem announced Miami's 2020 schedule on Tuesday a ...

The only school to win the tournament twice, Miami men's basketball team is set to compete in t ...

Mike Harley arrived in Coral Gables as a high school All-American expected to make an immediate impa ...