Weekend Playlist

“Change Gon’ Come” by Asher Roth, B.o.B. & Charles Hamilton – Three of the “leaders of the new cool” provide you with a grandiose anthem for our new president, Mr. Barack Obama.

“History” by Jay-Z – Jay was one of Obama’s biggest and most outspoken supporters throughout the campaign, so it’s only fitting he released a song praising Barack the day after the election.

“Any Way” by Kanye West – Yet another song that’s been leaked from Ye’s 808s and Heartbreak, featuring up-and-comer Kid Cudi. The album sounds great so far, check it out in stores in a few weeks.

“Cappuccino” by The Knux – It’s hard to make a coffee shop sound sexual. Or is it? Either way, the duo blends rap & rock and brews some horniness on their catchy single off their new album.

“Karaoke” by T-Pain – T-Pain knows how to rap? Great! Make sure you throw on your ridiculous white hater-blockers when you listen to Pain angrily complain about Auto-Tune impostors. DJ Khaled’s feature may force you to throw yourself off the business school, so you can just fast-forward that bit.

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team will begin her fall campaign Thursday a ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...