Politics: On the trail

On Friday night, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden denied that the Barack Obama campaign has suppressed his talking privileges. He also stated that he hopes his friendship with Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain will continue when the election is over.

CNN

As of Friday, 3,360,000 people in Florida had cast early votes.

CNN

Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama spent his last days campaigning in Colorado, Missouri, and Nevada, all states that President George W. Bush won in 2004. Obama also advertised in Arizona, Sen. John McCain’s home state.

McCain campaigned in Virginia, traditionally a Republican state but now one Democrats are competitive in. He then campaigned in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

-The New York Times

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that global pressures are makin ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...