Politics: On the trail

On Friday night, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden denied that the Barack Obama campaign has suppressed his talking privileges. He also stated that he hopes his friendship with Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain will continue when the election is over.

CNN

As of Friday, 3,360,000 people in Florida had cast early votes.

CNN

Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama spent his last days campaigning in Colorado, Missouri, and Nevada, all states that President George W. Bush won in 2004. Obama also advertised in Arizona, Sen. John McCain’s home state.

McCain campaigned in Virginia, traditionally a Republican state but now one Democrats are competitive in. He then campaigned in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

-The New York Times

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Junior defensive back Trajan Bandy was among those players named to the 2019 Jim Thorpe Award Presea ...

Seniors Michael Pinckney and Shaquille Quarterman were among those players named to the watch list f ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...