Politics: On the trail

On Friday night, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden denied that the Barack Obama campaign has suppressed his talking privileges. He also stated that he hopes his friendship with Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain will continue when the election is over.

CNN

As of Friday, 3,360,000 people in Florida had cast early votes.

CNN

Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama spent his last days campaigning in Colorado, Missouri, and Nevada, all states that President George W. Bush won in 2004. Obama also advertised in Arizona, Sen. John McCain’s home state.

McCain campaigned in Virginia, traditionally a Republican state but now one Democrats are competitive in. He then campaigned in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

-The New York Times

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

In a letter on Wednesday, President Julio Frenk unveiled a 15-point plan to improve and build upon d

Two technology experts with the University of Miami explain the origins of “bots” and their role on

During Tuesday’s virtual events, members of the University of Miami leadership discussed the essenti

Groundbreaking scientific research and innovative discoveries from the University of Miami will be f

Rosenstiel School researchers David Nolan, Brian McNoldy, James Hlywiak, and Jimmy Ge are using soph