Politics: On the trail

On Friday night, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden denied that the Barack Obama campaign has suppressed his talking privileges. He also stated that he hopes his friendship with Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain will continue when the election is over.

CNN

As of Friday, 3,360,000 people in Florida had cast early votes.

CNN

Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama spent his last days campaigning in Colorado, Missouri, and Nevada, all states that President George W. Bush won in 2004. Obama also advertised in Arizona, Sen. John McCain’s home state.

McCain campaigned in Virginia, traditionally a Republican state but now one Democrats are competitive in. He then campaigned in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

-The New York Times

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

Talula Thibault, a senior at the University of Miami and chair of the ECO Agency, will participate i ...

Overturning a widely accepted fact, University of Miami researchers discover that fruit flies hate b ...

The Miami Business School this fall launched a unique and forward-thinking Master of Science in Sust ...

The United States can handle its growing debt a lot better than other countries, such as Argentina, ...

A University of Miami materials engineer is developing a method that will help the aviation industry ...

Miami evened its record with a win over Central Michigan. Now, a quarter of the way through the seas ...

The Hurricanes forced three turnovers and held off a hard-fought effort from Central Michigan, defea ...

Daevenia Achong of the Miami women's tennis team won a pair of matches Sunday to reach the Milw ...

The Hurricanes hung on for a 17-12 win over Central Michigan, but acknowledged there are things they ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up action Sunday at the Miami Fall Invite, posting a 3-1 ...