Politics: On the trail

Gov. Charlie Crist declared a “state of emergency” Tuesday to extend voting hours statewide from eight to 12 hours for today and tomorrow. On these days, polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

The polls will be open a total of 12 hours on the weekend. Saturday polls will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the polls on Sunday will be open from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Coral Gables Public Library is the closest polling station to the University of Miami, and is located at 3443 Segovia St. in downtown Coral Gables.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

University of Miami student Kayla Crews has always been facinated with Japan and its culture. Partic ...

School of Communication senior Leah Brown attended Cannes Lions Festival, one of the largest annual ...

A University of Miami engineering faculty member discusses how California’s infrastructure fared dur ...

The University of Miami utilizes WeatherSTEM units on campus that continually scan atmospheric condi ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...

On Jan. 2, 2001, the Canes and Gators met for the first time in 13 years, renewing on of college foo ...