Politics: On the trail

A new Ipos/McClatchy poll out Tuesday found that Sen. Barack Obama is entering the homestretch with a 50 percent to 42 percent lead over John McCain, and appears to be gaining strength on key issues despite much criticism from McCain.

Republican Sen. John McCain will return today to Florida to keep spreading his message of lower taxes. McCain will hold public rallies on both Florida coasts, in Ormond Beach and Sarasota.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

The northeastern Italian city, built in a lagoon and growing increasingly more susceptible to sea le ...

Climate scientist Katharine Mach is researching ways to adapt to our changing climate, including how ...

Thomas J. Meade, the founder of four biotech companies, launches the Frost Institute of Chemistry an ...

Frost School of Music’s Opera Program set to debut production of “L'enfant et les sortileges.” ...

During the second workshop, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership created a brave space for s ...

Mike Harley arrived in Coral Gables as a high school All-American expected to make an immediate impa ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team secured its third win of the season on Sunday, ...

University of Miami sophomore Brevin Jordan was selected as one of eight semifinalists for the 2019 ...

Behind a dominant second-half showing that featured 11-of-15 shooting from deep, the Miami men' ...

CORAL GABLES, Fla. - The University of Miami rowing team closed out its fall slate on Sunday at the ...