V's Take

Dear V: What should I do after failing my personal taste test?

DISCLAIMER: The following column includes graphic sexual content. If you are not comfortable with this subject matter, The Hurricane advises that you not read any further. The question has been edited for content.

It’s been said that blowjobs are like roses for men, and I definitely agree. I love getting “blowskis” from my girlfriend, but lately she hasn’t been migrating south as usual, so I asked her what’s up. She explained that I just doesn’t taste like I should. After talking to her, I got curious and wanted to make sure that it was the real reason for our drought, so I sampled it myself. To my surprise, it was worse than I thought. Is there any way to sweeten this stew? Or am I just doomed to get bad reviews from my female taste-testers?

-Not Sweet Enough

Dear Not Sweet Enough, 

This is important. It’s so important that a “Sex and the City” episode was dedicated to this issue. It’s so important that you can ask almost any guy and he’ll have an answer for you faster than you can say “blowski.” It’s so important that there are entire Web sites dedicated to providing bullet point after bullet point of advice on how to “sweeten the stew,” as you so eloquently put it.

The fact is that these “man roses” are more than just a nice treat – they signify the essence of your manhood. And in the realization that your relationship has taken a sour turn in correlation to this lack of activity, it’s definitely a priority to get to the bottom of this dilemma and to prevent an eternal drought for your own sanity.

Go ahead and let out a sigh of relief. You are not doomed to the disapproval of your “female taste-testers” and there are supposedly plenty of ways of improving the flavor of your protein. I’m not a doctor, so obviously my advice is not medically substantiated, but I’ll give it my best.

What you eat influences the way you taste, which makes sense. I asked around a little bit and found out that fruit, especially pineapple, significantly improves the flavor. Foods like garlic, asparagus and red meat supposedly contribute to a sour or bitter flavor, so maybe cut back on those. Perhaps the saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” should be appended with “and keeps the ladies down south.”

By changing your lifestyle in the most simple of ways, you increase your chances getting a happy ending. And that’s what she said.

Best of luck

V!

Have a question for V? Hit up DearV@themiamihurricane.com.

Advice Columnist

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

Six new Hurricanes football players arrived on campus and began classes Monday, a group including a ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team started her NCAA Singles Cha ...

The Barcelona, Spain, native caps his sophomore campaign with a team-high 21 singles wins. ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...

Miami's schedule features seven matches against teams that reached the NCAA Championship. ...