V's Take

Dear V: What should I do after failing my personal taste test?

DISCLAIMER: The following column includes graphic sexual content. If you are not comfortable with this subject matter, The Hurricane advises that you not read any further. The question has been edited for content.

It’s been said that blowjobs are like roses for men, and I definitely agree. I love getting “blowskis” from my girlfriend, but lately she hasn’t been migrating south as usual, so I asked her what’s up. She explained that I just doesn’t taste like I should. After talking to her, I got curious and wanted to make sure that it was the real reason for our drought, so I sampled it myself. To my surprise, it was worse than I thought. Is there any way to sweeten this stew? Or am I just doomed to get bad reviews from my female taste-testers?

-Not Sweet Enough

Dear Not Sweet Enough, 

This is important. It’s so important that a “Sex and the City” episode was dedicated to this issue. It’s so important that you can ask almost any guy and he’ll have an answer for you faster than you can say “blowski.” It’s so important that there are entire Web sites dedicated to providing bullet point after bullet point of advice on how to “sweeten the stew,” as you so eloquently put it.

The fact is that these “man roses” are more than just a nice treat – they signify the essence of your manhood. And in the realization that your relationship has taken a sour turn in correlation to this lack of activity, it’s definitely a priority to get to the bottom of this dilemma and to prevent an eternal drought for your own sanity.

Go ahead and let out a sigh of relief. You are not doomed to the disapproval of your “female taste-testers” and there are supposedly plenty of ways of improving the flavor of your protein. I’m not a doctor, so obviously my advice is not medically substantiated, but I’ll give it my best.

What you eat influences the way you taste, which makes sense. I asked around a little bit and found out that fruit, especially pineapple, significantly improves the flavor. Foods like garlic, asparagus and red meat supposedly contribute to a sour or bitter flavor, so maybe cut back on those. Perhaps the saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” should be appended with “and keeps the ladies down south.”

By changing your lifestyle in the most simple of ways, you increase your chances getting a happy ending. And that’s what she said.

Best of luck

V!

Have a question for V? Hit up DearV@themiamihurricane.com.

Advice Columnist

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Mark Richt is sticking with the veteran. The Miami Hurricanes coach announced during the weekly Atla ...

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

For the second straight year, all of the Miami women's basketball teams will be televised and f ...

The University of Miami soccer team heads to the Tar Heel state for a pair of road matches beginning ...

Get to Know U is a series that introduces the newest members of the Miami Hurricanes track and field ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...